May people get confused when CT Hub 2 is mentioned. Some think that it is a B1 industrial project. They are half correct. CT Hub 2 is sitting on B1 land. However, they have a tower which is designated as pure commercial office space.
If you are looking to buy a commercial property outside of the usual CBD, then CT Hub 2 might fit the bill. Bendemeer MRT is coming up end of 2017. This MRT station is just a mere 3 mins walk away. We all know what a morale booster it is for staff when their office is so near a MRT station.
For staff who drive, they will be most happy to know that CT Hub 2 is outside of ERP zones. Plus, healthy lifestyle options is available for staff too. A swimming pool located inside the compound, is great for relieving stress and cooling down after a hard day’s work.
Besides the excellent location and above benefits, CT Hub 2 starts off at a much more attractive entry point of $1795 psf. Come take a look at the office units available and be charmed by this hidden gem.
Some other key benefits of purchasing commercial property:
- No ABSD and SSD, unlike residential property
- No restrictions on foreign ownership
- Rare opportunity to acquire office space in Lavender area. Strata office sales in the whole of District 12 are limited to a few old buildings. The newer buildings like ARC 380, are calling for $2400 and above. If you are looking to acquire office space for your own use and you want an address outside of CBD but still near MRT, then look no further. With no upcoming supply and no real competing projects nearby, CT Hub 2 is a rare find.
- 99 years tenure (From 1976)
- 18 Storeys ( Retail 41 units, Office 77 units )
- Office Size starts from 635 to 1152 sqft. Bigger sizes are available through amalgamation of smaller units.
- Price from $1795 psf